Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man we screwed up! Mario just isn't that bright. He is a meathead with a low IQ. He talks the talk like Golden but Golden was a much better coach. But he did swindle us out of a lot of money so give him credit there

Advertisement
Later guys - this game was my excuse to not put up Halloween decorations with the kids. Id rather be doing that!

Advertisement
This entire team needs a douche cleansing

Another off-season of hopefully a top 10 class and some quality transfers

BUT!!!!!! GATTIS STILL NEEDS TO. GO!!! Spread Mario wake up brotha

Another feel-good off season looming, what with all the firings and hirings.

Advertisement
I’m driving all the way to Blacksburg to watch this garbage. Man I am a sucker
I've flown 9k miles and driven 800 more to watch the Panthers and the Canes get blown out.

Someone always has it worse.

I'm sat in the stands - we have terrible players. We can't overcome a single mistake on a drive because we have no explosive players.

Wouldn't want a single one of them on the Panthers and they're a borderline NFL team right now.
lol if you think our players are all trash then explain a team like Kansas or Duke? new coaches way worse talent. come on stop blaming the kids EVERY TIME but not placing a single blame on the staff

Advertisement
This is so embarrassing.

We have the most stubborn HC in the history of CFB. How many times does he have to see our offense play like *** before he adapts and changes his philosophy.

Just terrible.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back