Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Stevenson is toast. He is a safety. We got too many dudes not playing in their correct positions. Also Kam is having a terrible game

Advertisement
This is not a Bad crowd out here either. Despite of the 2-2 record, people came out today and this is what they get? A shot show!! Stop blaming fans!!!
If it was louder maybe we could get a bad snap or something. These mfs walking up and down the field.

Advertisement
Kam kinchens and Ts2 can’t play on the same side. They are not on the same page and Kam looks awful today

Alright boys...

Fourteen unanswered points... I'll take my chances on things not changing much the rest of the evening--I'm out. Don't let these dog**** Canes mess your night mood up. Drive safe and responsibly if you are getting on the road after a few drinks. I find hanging out with family (not talking sports) or doing something else that makes you happy helps get through these rough times. I'll be in my shop with my son working on some wood projects and drinking some Blue Moons.

Peace Out Reaction GIF

Stevenson was a starting DB for Georgia as like a Sophomore. He comes here and he just turns into a liability in the ACC. It's got to be the location of this school, Instead of working on your craft they are probably out partying. Im guessing with the social media age it just distracts these player's, no matter who the coaches are we suck. We have tried just about every type of coach you can think of and they all come here and struggle.

Richt was the best of the bunch just wouldn’t can his son. Plus only had rosier
I won't argue with that. Had Richt had Mario's budget, he'd have a better staff. Same with Golden, Shannon, ALL of them.

Advertisement
That wasn't all on Flagg. K Smith had him first.
It’s on both of them for not getting him down

Smith was a converter light in the azzz player

Flagg is the short fat dude who should be a sure tackler if he’s going to be a liability in coverage

Advertisement
Mario looked at our team last year and made the decision to hire Gattis. What a failure by him. I don’t expect him to make the correct change this off-season either.

Man.. this team is bad... I'm not sure if I've ever seen a team fail to score on 1st and goal and then follow it up by allowing the other team to score a TD on a 90+ yard drive over and over again... Absolutely terrible...
**** happened like once a game lol disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back