Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man.. this team is bad... I'm not sure if I've ever seen a team fail to score on 1st and goal and then follow it up by allowing the other team to score a TD on a 90+ yard drive over and over again... Absolutely terrible...
Didn't that happen against middle Tennessee also?

Mario is a great recruiter but can he recruit well after looking this bad?

Advertisement
Most of y’all were right….. this coaching is bad… plus some players… imma just shut up for the rest of the season

Advertisement
This team manages to be bad at EVERYTHING. That's impressive. You'd think just by the law of averages, we'd be decent at SOMETHING. We take turns being crap.
“The way you do anything…. is the way you do everything”, I guess. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm sat in the stands - we have terrible players. We can't overcome a single mistake on a drive because we have no explosive players.

Wouldn't want a single one of them on the Panthers and they're a borderline NFL team right now.
I have season tickets too. this isnt all on the players. we make the same mistakes weekly

Advertisement
I just can't anymore. There is no building back. This school dug itself too deep of a hole and it will never recover. We're witnessing the death of a program.

lol if you think our players are all trash then explain a team like Kansas or Duke? new coaches way worse talent. come on stop blaming the kids EVERY TIME but not placing a single blame on the staff

Our players are worse than Kansas and Duke

Advertisement
Yea we gonna see how elite of recruiter Mario is cause if I was a recruit I’d want nothing to do with this ****show….especially the studs who are getting offers from everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back