Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A second half offense!?!?

Bro it’s 40-10 if UNC took advantage of the TOs they got.
Broadcasters often take 5x the recommended dose of Zoloft right before opining about our team

Advertisement
This is real pain, I’m glad the kids are playing their heart out but it kills me seeing that Manny will survive another week.

Ugh. UNC just will not take the blowout we are giving them. If not for the refs we would have a solid 7 on the pick 6 our offense is horrible and I said it once I’ll say it again tvd lookin like rosier out there

as much I dislike manny n to be fired, the team isn't quitting on him, they keep playing hard!
The entire board would have you think the players quit on the entire staff after Alabama. These guys are hungry and wanna win, a new head coach will just teach em the proper techniques that manny failed to do

Advertisement
Remember when I said last week my biggest fear was Diaz ******* around, playing the talented underclassmen, and winning enough games to save his job?

Crown me.
Not gonna do the bolded.

Advertisement
Lol “probably”
shakira dancing GIF
sexy la tortura GIF
Have her make me some arroz con pollo after I'm finished tapping that like an oil reserve!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol and what happened when Bubba moved? Completely open field in the heart of the D.

Don’t worry guys, this defense is tired of playing for Manny. They’ll keep it a 2 score game for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back