Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Another slow start ends in a loss. Need to show the same passion and drive in the first half that we do in the second. 16 days to prepare and that's how you start the game getting out gain by 150 plus yards. This coaching staph needs to ******* go.
Agreed. We don't start playing until it's **** near too late and then we have to be perfect the entire second half just to have a chance at the end.

I saw 0 give up 21 or 17 points on his penalties..1 on the fg..the roughing on 7 I forgot the other one..,everyone of his flags led to scores..and tbh I don’t mind the flags because of their nature. Kid was being aggressive.. those penalties killed
So in other words, you saw more of the same bull**** we have been witnessing for the last three years. Stupid penalties, lack of discipline, lack of accountability, missed tackle after missed tackle. It’s on the coaches. No amount of spinning on your part will change that fact.

Advertisement
maybe but time really didn't prevent us from doing much. We lost on a fluky play and terrible preparedness for the first 30 minutes of the game.

I cannot say I share that opinion. It prevented us from taking a timeout there and telling the QB to only go to the end zone. It also would have given Lashlee the chance to think a bit more about the play call. That was a high risk play call there. Play action when there was no way we'd run the ball in that situation.

Its not a massive error on Manny's part but it was far from a best practice kinda thing.

Advertisement
Im gonna check it out.

That being said...THAT CAN BE SAID FOR EVERY PLAY.....

That rpo slant hasnt worked ALL game and thats because TVD was never a threat to run....add to it...WE COULDNT OR SHOULDNT RUN BECAUSE OF TIME.

I mean sh*t the dumb *** called an rpo on 4th and 21 as well
That was a 3rd down..the graphic on the tv was just wrong...I think those are lashless quick hitters that’s built in man..the pick in the first half was Tyler forcing it..his other int wasn’t a rpo..the last one was clearly a rpo. after watchin that play again we probably couldve went max pro and still ran that slant..unc was blitzing regardless

Advertisement
Similar things were said after the UVA game and he looked like buns the first half again today. Something needs to change with him and Lashlee to get the offense started early.
I saw trashlee talking to him on the sidelines more than ever before. This needs to continue.

Jesus! How much u bet a million?

That was a 3rd down..the graphic on the tv was just wrong...I think those are lashless quick hitters that’s built in man..the pick in the first half was Tyler forcing it..his other int wasn’t a rpo..the last one was clearly a rpo. after watchin that play again we probably couldve went max pro and still ran that slant..unc was blitzing regardless
They blitz the whole last 2 drives.

They couldve hit something to backs in the flats or even a screen the way they were sending guys

Advertisement
Cost me a sh*t ton..

F*ck Manny

F*ck Mack Brown

F*CK Incompetent Acc REFS

F*CK Michael Jordan

F*CK Dee Wiggins

F*CK Mark Pope

F*CK Don Bailey Jr Carpets & Tiles

F*ck Blake James
1634427425306.jpeg

6-6. The law of averages will kick in.
Realistically, yes. To many holes. I will say that the young kids played well. And for all the BS about guys not liking Manny. They played their hearts out. Regardless of what side if the Manny/Blake debate you are. No way a true Cane fan can celebrate this loss.

Reactions: JD4
Since the injury King is a mere shell of a player he was last year. I would rather TVD because he can get the ball down the field unlike King. TVD will get much better and progress early in the game. also, FIRE MANNY TONIGHT

So in other words, you saw more of the same bull**** we have been witnessing for the last three years. Stupid penalties, lack of discipline, lack of accountability, missed tackle after missed tackle. It’s on the coaches. No amount of spinning on your part will change that fact.
I saw a TF playing agressively making plays and making some mistakes that comes with being a TF..that’s Football bruh...at the end of the day Miami had a chance to win..unc made 1 more helluva a play.

lastly bruh..these kids just dont tackle well..it’s this group of defenders..the last 2 szns..and it’s the same group..Tackling is a want too and just make the play...and ultimately that falls on recruiting. For the most part these kids are in position but lack something physically..thsts striking ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back