Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 3rd down when we stopped UNC on their last drive. Manny called his last timeout with 3:05 remaining in the game. I woulda held onto it. It would've given us the ability to stop and collect ourselves once on offense on that last drive.
Got ya. Even the announcers mentioned that.

Advertisement
😂 the fact that U brought up King and are lying on him says everything about who you are what your motivation is.
62-26. We needed that tonight to get Manny fired. **** that TVD for wrecking our hopes and dreams of a brighter future.

Advertisement
Was it slow start or was it a TF QB first road game..he was missing open guys then settled down once again
I saw a lackadaisical defense in the first quarter and a half that was missing tackles left and right. That’s on a coach , no?

Advertisement
THAT PLAY HASNT WORKED ALL GAME HAS BEEN KNOCKED DOWN OR PICKED 3-4 TIMES AND LASHLEE KEEPS CALLING IT.

All game just kept calling this rpo slant tha hasnt worked or led to picks.....

Like this is why you gotta have some competence and not let these dudes have full control of an O. Dude stinks it up for 2.5 quarters of EVERY GAME
Big dawg..it was open.. 53 got beat..if it’s a back shoulder/fade to 0 outside, 53 gives up a sack regardless...best play would’ve been a slot fade to harly probably.

8-4, these kids did not quit. These close L's will turn to W's

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

I love it because I hope it cost a lot of posters on this board a lot of money
Bama just started..you clairvoyant? If so I still got time to by a lottery number if you want to give them to me…in fact DM me cause I do t want to sp,it it 300 ways..😜

Advertisement
Cost me a sh*t ton..

F*ck Manny

F*ck Mack Brown

F*CK Incompetent Acc REFS

F*CK Michael Jordan

F*CK Dee Wiggins

F*CK Mark Pope

F*CK Don Bailey Jr Carpets & Tiles

F*ck Blake James
You’re literally one of the few that it upsets me. The rest still rooting for UNC when we were covering and could win - they just suck

I knew we were going to compete this game with the young bucks. We aren’t competitive when playing the old scrubs which is what happened in the first half for the most part.

We can’t even lose the right way by blow out to end this Manny misery. Another week it goes despite Manny having lost, what, 6 straight games vs P5 teams? Pathetic!!

Advertisement
So U are saying that after what you’ve seen in 2 starts, TVD is a better QB than D’Eriq King?
Yes. He’s inexperienced and it shows, but as QB he’s better. He has better physical tools, he’s better in the pocket, his throws are more accurate. Look at TVDs movement in the pocket, especially in the 2nd half. Has he adjusts to this level he’s only going to get better. Also, King is older than multiple starting QBs in the NFL, if he ain’t a top QB now he won’t ever be one. King is a **** of an athlete and a good kid, but he’s not a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back