Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TVD needs to get replaced right now. He is hot garbage. Let Emory get a shot. I can’t support TVD with what he’s shown. I bet Jacurri would be better right now

This game isn’t on Mario at all btw. The team was prepared, the players just aren’t performing. To have a chance to take the lead after 2 turnovers and then you turn it over again, it is what it is. Cursed. The freshman are clearly talented though, so I’m at least optimistic.

You knew UNC was going to punch back. We all did. We also all know they were going to convert the 3rd and 20, didn’t matter if it was 2nd and 30 btw.

Just sucks

Advertisement
We got a restrepo led offense
Res
You can't do the following on the road at night against a decent team:

-Fumble on the 1 (7 points)
-Have a penalty on 4th an 2 (7 points)
-Fumble a snap when driving
-Throw a terrible pick when needing an answer (7 points)
-Give up 3rd and 20 for a long TD (7 points)

All of out mistakes have cost us 7 or given them 7. No wonder we're on the verge of getting blown out.
believe it or not, this has to do with talent.

Miami has been exposed!

TVD is aweful
We have 1 weapon Restrepo
Our DB are slow slow and can’t cover
Our safeties are not disciplines
Our coaches are Morons

Bring back Manny! Nothing is different, continue to make the same mistakes.
Naw, George playing his *** off.

Advertisement
Players, coaches, admin…..all pathetic. Need to consider a move to FCS….only chance they have to ever be “relevant” again. Done with this bull****.
Again, how many coaches and admin can we fire? Problem is systemic to a small, private university. Be glad for what we had. It will NEVER be as it was.

We have made strides but, we’re sorely lacking in areas-

The turnovers, dumb penalties by players and our coaching staff-

It’s disgusting-

If we don’t quit I’ll be impressed-

Advertisement
We’ve been watching the same Miami Hurricanes this century?
More power to you if you invest money and time into this ****. 80 million dollar head coach with an 80 IQ.
i mean i'm as upset as you are but i just don't see how you watch football this much and then blame this on coaching

sure our coaches have done some bonehead things against GT but you're gonna act like coaching is TVD throwing an interception on our own 20 yard line, or coaching causes parish to fumble into the endzone, or matt lee to have his only bad snap of the year?

Advertisement
We need a big defensive play
I disagree. We need to nuke the football program. It’s getting worse with every passing season. They have zero heart, will, or discipline. Just put the program out of its misery already. Even with all of the penalties called on UNC, we’re still getting walked. Fuggen disgusting to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back