Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Done with TVD he sucks bad bruh anyone saying otherwise just watch the draft in whatever month it is. I dont like any of the qbs on the roster right now. Have to bring someone elite in or good/dynamic
Once they switch to the zone it's all over. TVD cannot read zone. Man coverage he is is fine but zone DBs just disappear on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This next qtr and a half is the season boys. Lose this game and we're likely out of the acc race. This is still a winnable game if this team is as mentally tough as mario preaches.

I'm done with TVD at this point. Just done. You can't win with a guy that folds. No pocket awareness, you'd think he would have felt Mauigoa get beat off the edge and climbed, he didn't. He just stood there like the statue he is. At this point, are you better with anyone else? Even though in theory TVD could come back, do you want him back? For all the good he does, he's a turnover machine and his turnovers are always the ones that break games open.

Get ready…he keeps this up and he may be back next year!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm done with TVD at this point. Just done. You can't win with a guy that folds. No pocket awareness, you'd think he would have felt Mauigoa get beat off the edge and climbed, he didn't. He just stood there like the statue he is. At this point, are you better with anyone else? Even though in theory TVD could come back, do you want him back? For all the good he does, he's a turnover machine and his turnovers are always the ones that break games open.
Agreed time to move on he can go to Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back