Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacoby George is blossoming into a superstar. He has an amazing burst and agility.

The light is coming on for him. I hope he continues to develop.
What game are you watching or are you just that biased? Parrish has had a very good game and ran the ball well and has been very good in pass pro. What in the actual frick is this nonsense? Parrish has been it tonight, minus the fumble.

Play them both and pound the rock cus TVD is banged up and it is obvious
I'm watching the same game you are, and I've seen multiple plays where Parrish's lack of vision wiped out a big play. I didn't say he was playing poorly, I'm saying that Dawson needs to mix Don in, because he brings something Parrish doesn't. Parrish is a weird hybrid, he isn't fast enough to break games open and not big enough to be a legit power runner. Honestly, he's a piece of a the tailback room, but he shouldn't be getting the bulk of carries. Johnson should also be a guy that sees a carry here and there, just because he's by far the most dynamic back on the roster.

Advertisement
Agreed. I’m not throwing shade at the defense they have been playing almost as well as you could have hoped for. However, if you have a great defense that can’t get the stop when it matters, are they really great?

Every time they go tempo they have been killing us.
We have the most sacks out of any game this year and have completely rattled one of the top 3 QBs in college football.

That’s why the fumble at the 1 yard line hurts. Should be up 10 points. And when you are making their offense rely on the run, IMO, you have won the battles.

Agreed but Johnson is so fast. I would love to see him in the open field after a pass and see what he can do.

I love Parrish’s despite his limitations.

I hate that he fumbled. We should be up 10 points but he’s a really solid back for us. Great vision and reliability, fumble tonight aside.
We haven't developed a rb in years
Or wr
I cannot wait for fletcher and Johnson
But right now we are dependent on the gut who can handle all parts

I'd like to see a ray ray reverse 2nd half though

Advertisement
Someone else pointed it out but feels they took the A&M route on D and got burned

First half felt awfully similar didn’t it?
Very.

Only difference is that Jimbo isn’t here to handicap an offense (although Lindsay can do that himself at times). We are clearly superior in the trenches, except for defending the run. Hampton is a physical back too.

We need to get them into obvious passing downs and pin our ears back. Bring James closer to the LOS on early downs and fill up those gaps.

If I see Corey Gaynor’s goofy a$$ pushing our DTs back again for five yards, I’m going to blow a gasket.

CIS needs to make a truce. If we win this game no one brings up last week and what could have been. We all know.
Season 1 Please GIF

He's dangerous... but it's really about Drake. Kid is a play making fool. We have to make him doubt himself.

Keep JW or Wes on Maye. They have the speed to spy him effectively.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC will make adjustments on O for sure. I would not blitz as much. Still have to do it some but...

We haven't developed a rb in years
Or wr
I cannot wait for fletcher and Johnson
But right now we are dependent on the gut who can handle all parts

I'd like to see a ray ray reverse 2nd half though
We do need to show some different looks. Ray Ray, Tight Ends, Etc would be nice wrinkles.

We have the most sacks out of any game this year and have completely rattled one of the top 3 QBs in college football.

That’s why the fumble at the 1 yard line hurts. Should be up 10 points. And when you are making their offense rely on the run, IMO, you have won the battles.
It’s the Miami way. Always find new ways to **** themselves. That fumble boiled my blood.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back