Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our defense has been amazing.

My point was the n that drive after scoring you would like to see them stop UNC.

The Guidry thing was on 4th and 1. It wasn’t a given we were stopping them and I thought it was as soft *** call by the refs.
Agreed. I’m not throwing shade at the defense they have been playing almost as well as you could have hoped for. However, if you have a great defense that can’t get the stop when it matters, are they really great?

Every time they go tempo they have been killing us.

UM 17 UNC 14

Total Yds273|218
Pass Yds 180|105
Rush Yds 93|113
Penalties4-39|9-97
1st Downs 16|13
3rd Downs 1-5|4-10
4th Downs 1-1|0-0
Total Plays 38|40
Avg Yds/Play 7.2|5.4
Screenshot_20231014_214759_Chrome.jpg

Avg Yds/Completion13.8|13.1
Avg Yds/Rush5.5|5.4
Sack-Adj Rush Yd(Avg)93 (5.5)|130 (7.6)
Prettier

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely not on him at all. He’s balled out.

We need to establish some dominance in the run game. More stretch plays to the outside imo - we’re faster than them and our OL can pull with the best of them.

Their OL sucks, need more Moten and less Gore while they want to establish the run.

It’s also time for LT to show up. It’s now or never imo.
U had me (BIG PAUSE) until the last line. Can’t u see he’s getting double teamed (BIG PAUSE)

Advertisement
Smartassery??????

Really, man?! Ok, you are right. Our defense had great pass defense and only allowed the ball to be RAMMED up our *** for 70 yards. Makes me feel so much better about that defensive drive.

The point is, after going up by 7, you would like to see a shutdown drive. In the same way in baseball, you score 3 runs in an inning, you would want the pitcher to shut them the next inning.

Fair points.

Just do me a favor. Get rid of one exclamation point from your signature. Its messing with my OCD something fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back