Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Play calling is night and day offensively these last two weeks. Why have we gone in a shell!
Because the coach is worried about TVD and rightfully so why don’t you guys understand that? And if he throws 4 picks y’all blame Dawson. Dawson already proved he can call plays the first four weeks. And he always said he goes with what’s working. If we ain’t throwing it by his own words you can put it together

Advertisement
Scared money don’t make money. Oopty oop offense. Overload the defense on one side, and Colbie one on one.

Or if that ain’t it call the annexation of Puerto Rico

Advertisement
im not going to attack the refs based on their performance so fair this is one of the fairest called games I ever seen in ACC for us lol
I wish we didnt have the review. UNC defense is on the field alot, want to wear them down.

Advertisement
He was down, plus it was ruled a fumble so it would be a travesty to overturn....so it will probably happen

Because the coach is worried about TVD and rightfully so why don’t you guys understand that? And if he throws 4 picks y’all blame Dawson. Dawson already proved he can call plays the first four weeks. And he always said he goes with what’s working. If we ain’t throwing it by his own words you can put it together

Lol. My man the play calling running is complete trash as well. Or are you going to come up with an excuse for running inside zone 90% of the time now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back