Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense will improve over time. So will the offense. I think a lot of you forgot we didn’t have spring football. This is our “tune up” game. We didn’t have a “Central Arkansas.” I think this team can be solid, but it’s up to the coaches to make the necessary adjustments.
Yeah, and I’m a “tune up” game with no spring ball, you run your offense with 8 plus minutes left in game.

Advertisement
Serious question... Is Deriq King just trying to play it safe in a lay up game or is he really that bad with the Zone read? He's literally left about 5 1st down on the field because he handed it off instead of keeping it

THIS. WTF

Advertisement
Wow Cory Gaynor is getting his lunch money taken by the UAB oline. That is **** is just crazy. He is making #99 on UAB look like an all ACC player.

Gaynor is going to be abused by Clemson's Tyler Davis and FSU's Marvin Wilson if he can't handle this UAB NT late in a home game.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Dismissing ?

I’m going on info not just what my eyes see. Cam is the guy and everyone knows it.

They’re all really good in the open field, knighton has best speed gear. Other than that cam is in another stratosphere at playing the position. They need work at pass blocking and the receiving game. Cam can get tough yards when there’s no hole because he’s physically a grown up. The pups will get carries and play well. This is just cams show.
You must have missed the young guys running people Over.

Advertisement
you guys are crazy if you think they are gonna open up the playbook now and try and get scores...lol..the game is ours...we shut it down...almost lost our starting RB and costarting striker...**** nah....we shut it down intentionally...
Its a W....i will take that and run.
That said - we got ALOT of stuff to clean up and Louisville is a 100% trap game that looks even more effed up now....

Advertisement
This score line would be so much different if king made the right reads.

Im upset with the sunshine pumping on this website, buckle up this year is going to be rough
That can be fixed with film, man. We got problems, it’s too early to say we’re in for a rough year.

Serious question... Is Deriq King just trying to play it safe in a lay up game or is he really that bad with the Zone read? He's literally left about 5 1st down on the field because he handed it off instead of keeping it

I dont believe Ive seen him keep it once on that zone read play tonight. I can only guess they dont want him putting it on film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back