Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re not the only one high on Harris. Most people were. To dismiss the young guys and claim Harris is that much better is a mistake.

Dismissing ?

I’m going on info not just what my eyes see. Cam is the guy and everyone knows it.

They’re all really good in the open field, knighton has best speed gear. Other than that cam is in another stratosphere at playing the position. They need work at pass blocking and the receiving game. Cam can get tough yards when there’s no hole because he’s physically a grown up. The pups will get carries and play well. This is just cams show.

Advertisement
If I was UAB's OC, I'd get the slot receivers, tight ends and RBs isolated on crossing routes against Miami's linebackers all game, Steed & McCloud would be **** near split out wide all game
yea its ripe for the picking.

UL is gonna expose us bad. The UAB TE has been wide the **** open on numerous plays. Misdirection and throw back to the TE is there every time with either a LB or Striker trailing.

Advertisement
You either go and try to score or you don’t snap the ball with 18 seconds on the play clock to run 3 yds.

Advertisement
Do you expect the OL to look great when the defense knows whats coming

75% of our plays have been runs up the middle

We can’t match Central Arkansas in the scoreboard......phew.

But at least we are over 30 points. We’ve all said if Miami could just get 30 points per game our team would be so different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back