Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oline is not Last year awful or two years ago bad

but their still an eye sore and defiantly the weakest link

Advertisement
My football mind says they're keeping it vanilla on purpose but my 40 year Miami fan mind says it is what it is. When's early signing day?
Saving it for Clemson!!! smh...

We got soft skill players and Lashlee is running that boring Malzahn offense. Zero influence from SMU. Oh, and we got a dumbass as HC. Manuela really ran down the clock and cost us a FG.

Advertisement
Just not good with the ball in the air. Something you really cannot teach. You either can develop the skill but you have to have that innate ability to pick the ball up.

Agreed. He was the same way last year. Always in the right place at the right time yet cannot seem to win a single one on one battle. Thats a tough skillset for a coach to decide what to do with him.

Advertisement
CanesFam....Im truly trying to be Optimistic...realize its game one...but overall I'm not pleased....Even in a 10-14 Victory...i'm still not going to be Happy...Some might say im being Nit Picky...but I've watched 45yrs of UM FB...and some of it close up...I kinda know what I'm talking about...Lets see what the 2nd half brings about....just not pleased...

Advertisement
I’m not sure what some of y’all were expecting with a new OC, new QB, and three weeks total to implement a new offense with no spring. We look like an offense that is working itself out.

Passing game needs to open up... but D is starting to settle in and I think the pace of the offense will pay dividends in the 2nd 1/2

I
EJ Manuel keeping it real. 1st game.
lets see what adjustments are made at halftime before we judge. It’s the first game with no spring practices and limited offseason and fall workouts. The potential is there, but those throws need to connect. The OL needs to sustain their blocks on passing and running plays. Looking to see those adjustments in the second half

napoleon dynamite GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back