Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, seriously. If they are way vanilla who do they think they are? If they are holding back they are complete morons. Not bashing you bud, just wondering who the **** they think they are. They need to win friggin games.

I agree. I’m just saying... I didn’t see any rubs, picks, stop and go... out and up... no TE screen... I’ve seen all of that from Lashlee in one game...

Advertisement
This OL is worse than last year. How is that possible? There are guys in the back field at the snap of the ball. If not for Kings scrabbling and our athletic backs every play would be TFL. It unbelievable how bad they are.

Advertisement
I cannot remember a guy who is in the right place at the right time yet consistently fails to make a play more than DJ Ivy. He's soooooo close to being perfect yet cant seem to win a single battle.

Its like he called "heads" 50 times in a row and all 50 times the coin landed tails up. lol

There is a reason why after the FIU everybody is playing us in press coverage. How in Miami the backyard of great skill players do we have wide-outs that are this bad. These guys play scared and have zero explosiveness. Put in Keyshawn smith and Restrepo man.

Our guys don’t lack explosiveness they lack size and strength. We’re playing a bunch of rail thin 7 on 7 super stars

Advertisement
I'm not ready to throw the offense under the bus after the first half of meaningful football this season. I am also confident that lashlee is not opening up the whole playbook just yet. We'll be fine defensively and we will have some adjustments being made at halftime offensively. I am fully trusting lashlee on this.
still waiting for the OC to open up the playbook since '04

Advertisement
Our best WR is Wiggins. We should have Jordan, Mallory and Wiggins in every play. Go big, help our line out.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back