Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My football mind says they're keeping it vanilla on purpose but my 40 year Miami fan mind says it is what it is. When's early signing day?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I cannot remember a guy who is in the right place at the right time yet consistently fails to make a play more than DJ Ivy. He's soooooo close to being perfect yet cant seem to win a single battle.

Its like he called "heads" 50 times in a row and all 50 times the coin landed tails up. lol
Just not good with the ball in the air. Something you really cannot teach. You either can develop the skill but you have to have that innate ability to pick the ball up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta wonder if the TE are purposely being out of this game for league play. Only legitimate excuse but I don’t even understand that. Never a we didn’t show things type guy. Show it all. Make them prepare for it all.

I cannot remember a guy who is in the right place at the right time yet consistently fails to make a play more than DJ Ivy. He's soooooo close to being perfect yet cant seem to win a single battle.

Its like he called "heads" 50 times in a row and all 50 times the coin landed tails up. lol

Ivey actually has decent speed, good height and great length. Honestly you gotta blame Rumph here.

Rumph has 1 job, develop CB's. If he cannot do that, time to go

King just needs to get better chemistry with someone other than Harley. Give Payton and X a shot. or Redding.

every QB we ever had loves going to harley. the other WRs (upper classmen) on the team better get their **** together and figure out a way to get some chemistry with king. pope is the biggest bust there is on the team. still tiny, made the JT mistake on the punt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back