Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There is a reason why after the FIU everybody is playing us in press coverage. How in Miami the backyard of great skill players do we have wide-outs that are this bad. These guys play scared and have zero explosiveness. Put in Keyshawn smith and Restrepo man.

Passing concepts suck. I was hoping Lashlee would learn incorporate the Air Raid more.
The mesh that is the foundation of the Air Raid is non-existent.
There also doesn’t seem to be much RPO. Everything is either a read-option run or it’s a straight pass play.

I mean....

Did u ever see a Malzahn offense? Laughable unless u have cam newton

Well at least we know that Manny won’t be around next year. No way this Beta Madden All-Star nerd is going to win more than 7 games this year. Buy out reasonable so shouldn’t be an issue.

Advertisement
I'm not ready to throw the offense under the bus after the first half of meaningful football this season. I am also confident that lashlee is not opening up the whole playbook just yet. We'll be fine defensively and we will have some adjustments being made at halftime offensively. I am fully trusting lashlee on this.

Neg me if you want, but with this offensive line, we aren't going anywhere this year.

I remind you, this is UAB, and they are generating way too much pressure against an alleged improved offensive line.

We're running the spread now, right? Where is the alleged scheme that makes our offensive line not have to do so much?

Can't wait to see the breakdown of the offense post game.
Obviously, you haven't seen our top four O'line prospects for next season. They've already been working out together with great results.

ShabbyBlissfulAfricangoldencat-size_restricted(1).gif

Advertisement
I will give them the benefit of the doubt of playing the first game in an odd season.

O-Line talk is a bit too negative, there were some plays where protection was good, yet no one was open. Its much easier for the D-Line if they know whats coming.

Overall passing game is not good tho, not even for a first game of the season. Short throws like quick outs, slants, etc. havent shown up at all.

Advertisement
Last year we would of been down by 7 vs a nobody. This year we up by 7, we back

If I don't see a change 2H I'm going all in on Louisville spread

Advertisement
King just needs to get better chemistry with someone other than Harley. Give Payton and X a shot. or Redding.
Yep - from my vantage point that is different from TV feed, he had some open folks that he missed on reads or the throws. King will be ok, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back