Canes vs. Thomas Jefferson

Advertisement
Advertisement
None of the other games matter. This is the must win game of the season.

Bennett is 5-2 against Coach L. Somehow he was 1-2 against Fat head.

Iirc, one of the 2 that Haith won was that amazing game where we were down by 10 with 42 seconds left, and ended up winning. So it was really close to being a loss for us. Haith got lucky

We got lucky went Haith left and Coach L came aboard, that was luck.

I called it. Mizzou was a top 5 program, and I said he would destroy it in two seasons, which he did. Remember his first year? 2 seed losing in the first round? LOL

Advertisement
uva_smug.jpg

Bad match up tonight. Virginia has lost 3 straight and their home crowd should assist them to breaking out of their funk. They are a ball control team and have an elite defense. Our strength is run and gun but Virginia will not allow us to play up tempo. We will be forced into having a half court offense and this is our weak point. It looks like a low scoring game and Virginia wins by about 8-10 points.

For whatever reason Miami needs 70 points to win (17 wins scoring 70+ and 1 win scoring less than 70). I feel like UVA's D holds us to less than 70 and they get out of their funk and win.

Advertisement
Bad match up tonight. Virginia has lost 3 straight and their home crowd should assist them to breaking out of their funk. They are a ball control team and have an elite defense. Our strength is run and gun but Virginia will not allow us to play up tempo. We will be forced into having a half court offense and this is our weak point. It looks like a low scoring game and Virginia wins by about 8-10 points.

Run n Gun?

We're one of the slowest paced teams in the country

Advertisement
Bennett is 5-2 against Coach L. Somehow he was 1-2 against Fat head.

Iirc, one of the 2 that Haith won was that amazing game where we were down by 10 with 42 seconds left, and ended up winning. So it was really close to being a loss for us. Haith got lucky

We got lucky went Haith left and Coach L came aboard, that was luck.

I called it. Mizzou was a top 5 program, and I said he would destroy it in two seasons, which he did. Remember his first year? 2 seed losing in the first round? LOL

He sucked here and he sucked there, basically he just sucks.

Advertisement
Back