Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I would like to apologize for telling everyone we couldn’t fire Enos before the game, bc nobody else has ever called plays. Im sorry guys.

Probably should’ve let Manny call the plays. Can’t do worse than zero, right?

Advertisement
I think Manny is going to be gone too this season was the worst history of the new u or even the old U this year we won the most records but not the good ones,all the bad one's we broke mad records yay for the new u !!!!!lol

Advertisement
All boils down to the fact that Miami should never be the place for a first time head coach. Should learn at lesser programs. Wait - we are now a lesser program.

I would like to apologize for telling everyone we couldn’t fire Enos before the game, bc nobody else has ever called plays. Im sorry guys.

Probably should’ve let Manny call the plays. Can’t do worse than zero, right?

The season was lost. I wonder (and hope) if Manny let Enos prepare for the bowl game to see if he could put a competent game plan with 3 weeks to play. Safe to say he failed miserably.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The season was lost. I wonder (and hope) if Manny let Enos prepare for the bowl game to see if he could put a competent game plan with 3 weeks to play. Safe to say he failed miserably.

I don’t believe that at all. I think Manny knew he wasn’t gonna keep him and Enos knew he was gone and mailed it in. That was the worst display of offense I think I’ve ever seen. LSU looked better against Bama when they only got over the 50 one time a few years ago.

I think Manny is going to be gone too this season was the worst history of the new u or even the old U this year we won the most records but not the good ones,all the bad one's we broke mad records yay for the new u !!!!!lol
Manny is not gonna be gone after this year..if that was gonna happen he would’ve been gone by now..if he doesn’t win 10 plus next year..he should be gone. The QBs were terrible today..and plays were there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back