Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel bad for my phone that’s about to get ****ed up…I don’t even know why I’m so ****ed for the first 3 quarters I thought this was laughable but not to score a point in this game is just sickening and then go four quarters and not even sniff the god **** end zone is ******* unbelievable

Fire the admin and everyone associated with sports and then work your way down all new coaches period

Everybody may need to go. Shutout by Louisiana Tech. Let that soak in. It maybe HS coaches that can do a better job. In fact I know a few that will.

Advertisement
Hopefully Enos was told to take an Uber home.
Enos is the least of our concerns. Manny trying to start a dance party is the real cancer. He is lost, clueless, and completely worthless. I hate Enos, but Diaz is NOT a HC. Fire them all and hire a freaking hard *** to turn these young men into warriors, not ballerinas. I'd take 0-12 next year if it meant a cleansing.

Absolutely disgraceful football team. Losses to Ga. tech. FIU, Duke and La. Tech..... Diaz should be gone ASAP NO QUESTION about it no improvement during the season in fact team got progressively worse. EMBARRASSING!!!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back