Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Blueprint of every game.

Offense sucks.

Defense fights most of the game but eventually folds.
This is what I was going to explain to Brock but I figured it wasn't worth it. I don't care how good a defense is, it will eventually break. Offense is utter trash and consistently puts this defense in terrible positions. Although not as good as the last few years, they have easily done well enough to win every game. This season is a hundred percent on the offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
remember when FSU hired briles lolol. problem with our program starts at the top of the house. We consistently play cheap. PSU just hires Minnesota's OC and QB coach!!! That's like what OSU and Alabama does.

Kendall Briles stinks. Bedenbaugh is one of the best OL recruiters in the country. Better OL+ better OC= Ws.

Advertisement
Postgame Manny: "Really proud of the way our guys kept fighting all the way until the end against a motivated LT team playing in front of a raucous hometown crowd."

Postgame Blake: "Can't win them all. I'm confident we have the right guy to lead us back to the top of College football world. If not, I'm sure the answer is probably somewhere on our current staff or is currently living within a 3 mile radius of campus."

Advertisement
This is what I was going to explain to Brock but I figured it wasn't worth it. I don't care how good a defense is, it will eventually break. Offense is utter trash and consistently puts this defense in terrible positions. Although not as good as the last few years, they have easily done well enough to win every game. This season is a hundred percent on the offense
And on Manuela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back