Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The coaching staff deserves their fair share of blame but let's face it, there's just not enough talent on offense. No quarterback, no elite receivers, no offensive line and no running game.

So enough to put up 50 on UL, but not enough to score more against LT. LMAO.

I changed my mind about Mario. No more Cubans, I have seen enough in Manny. They need to stick making fake birth certificates.

If you haven’t already go look at the amount of points LT gave up this year and we score nada.

Advertisement
Advertisement
QB on the sideline, "Coach, I tried to go down, but that big white boy carried me in!"

Advertisement
Main boards gonna be entertaining tonight.

Image result for shaq gif

Bad. Real bad. But not sure what to expect from an offense when the entire team knows the OC is fired.

Advertisement
Next year will be such a waste. No way Manny survives and then we'll get in the hiring game late. Don’t care. Get me Cristobal. That dude would never have us losing to GT,FIU,Duke, and LT.

I'm at a loss for words!I think Manny should be our defense coach and new head coach,new oc coach,new ol coach, and basically all new coaches period.The new Miami is worse than the old Miami **** I rather have Al golden back that's how much of a joke Miami college football is I also don't see how we even won 1 game wtf happened to the U??????????????????????

Get manny the fvck out of UM.
Defensive coach my a$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back