CANES vs Texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
****. Wasn’t able to catch the game earlier. All of ATM’s points came off of Special Teams screwups.

Previous Canes teams would have folded their pup tents. Not these men. These guys have something to effing prove.

Advertisement
Jumbo Fisher sounds like a NASCAR pit-crew runner, he’s such a country bumpkin lol

What’s weird is he’s actually from West Virginia, even though he sounds like he’s from the Deep South.

But between him & Randy Moss, where do West Virginians get that country twang from?

Is West VA considered the South?
Yes. Except they're not rednecks, they're hillbillies

IMG_0283.png

Advertisement
Jimbo "we'll be alright"
Foh
Question from the reporter should have been, “hey Jimbo, you were gifted 14 points with 2 drives starting inside the 15 yard line, but your team was only able to score 3 points the rest of the half, what the **** is your famous OC doing up there in the booth, is he jacking it to **** sites up there or what??”

I know I’m getting ahead of myself but y’all think we can boat race these boys on national tv? 😭😭

Advertisement
All this throwing will help the running game late. They’ll wear down and I expect them to start selling out some which opens up big play opportunities. Dawson loves the screen game
That screen call on the first play of that last drive could have gone for 30

Advertisement
Missed FG, muffed punt, penalties. And we’re up. Just settle in and keep cooking.

And Herbstreet can eat it right now about his comments about the crowd on Gameday. They’re bringing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back