CANES vs Texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
*on passing plays.

They have dominated the line of scrimmage against the run. If we want to put them away in the second half we'll need to run the ball better.
True but we have basically telegraphed our run downs and they were stacking the box to make those plays. Those plays weren’t made by their defensive linemen, those plays were made with numbers. We have them on their heels.

Advertisement
To be honest, I think I’m in the world between worlds wavering between the dark side and the light side of the force.

I’m now back in the zone of reminding idiots like myself that they play four quarters for a reason . -so I’m giving you that benefit Mario don’t make me eat my words.

Come on Mario make me regret not flying in

Advertisement
This team is resilient and different. Fun as ****. Plus I’ve been on national tv multiple times today lol.

Great day so far

Would have been nice if douchbag Micheal Irvin would have been on our sideline for this game.
greece looks GIF

Advertisement
@Ozymandias theres a poem called “Ozymandias” by Shelley. Considered one of the greatest poems ever by one of the greatest. Your username reminded me of it! Check it out.

Advertisement
I was thinking we come out with a ground attack to start but we hit them quick with another fast score and it’s ball game. They’ll quit.
We did but it wasn’t working , thats why balance matters. We out the run up and depended on the pass. Styles makes fights and at sone point you’ll need to lean on one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back