Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you throw the ball 30 times, no ones open on 20 and you have to hold the ball where you get hit 10 times, at some point, you play ****. TVD had an off night, but so did everyone else minus the O-Line.

In the receivers case, an off-night would actually be a compliment.

And TVD was off last week as well....

Advertisement
We can still cut our losses. Let the QB Coach call the plays and run a more aggressive offense.

This 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense, with no rhythm or pace will cost us in a few other games this season.

Btw, moving fwd:

Can we cut the bull chit of these secret play books? We did this chit w/ Richt, Enos, Lashlee, & now Gattis. What we saw in The Spring Game is what we’re seeing today.

Pls stop being so gullible & caught up in beating up FCS & **** poor G5 teams. I would figure some of ya’ll would’ve learned ur lesson from the past 18 yrs, but some r glutton for punishments.

Last edited:
Advertisement
App state gave us the formula, but we tried to do it another way. We should've kept running right at them. Thad only having one carry is a failure by the coaches.
Really surprised they buried him in the depth chart with how he played the first 2 weeks. Think we ran well nonetheless but maybe Thad get's a TD in the redzone that we needed.

Even if he's right you can't go out there expecting to fail or guess what... you'll fail. We need someone who believes it can happen. Get tyler to believe or find someone who will
Believing isn't going to scheme dudes open. By the way, Mario has a history of getting little from talented QBs.

Advertisement
Yeah i don't know WTF these emotional dudes are watching.

We out-gained TAMU and moved the ball all night. The kids blew it when it mattered.

You can't fumble a punt, get timely holding calls, missed two field goals and drop 3rd/4th down passes.
This is something Cristobal will recruit away in 2 classes.

We are beating everybody on our schedule not named Clemson.

Let's see if we correct these mistakes moving forward.

In year's past we fold in that environment.

You have a problem with leaning on the RBs over the WRs right now ?
Nah I was just trying to kill the pain with humor

I was concerned with what would happen if we had to play from behind

If we are winning late, I like this team but ****…

And couldn’t move the ball in the redzone where it counts. Nice drive in the 3rd qt where we ran 3x in a row, including a TVD keeper lol. ******* clown show.
The coaches didn’t lose this game yes we can get hyper critical and over analyze every play but bottom line is we just don’t have enough talent. The COACHES made this game a lot closer than it should have been with how many mistakes we made.

I’m not being hyperbolic but most of our receivers couldn’t even cut it at an FCS program.

Advertisement
The RBs are currently the strength of the team . Do you know see what happens when we tried to lean on the receivers ? They’re not to be depended on

Literally getting hit in the face mask with the ball because they can’t catch miss me with the scheme complaints man
Yeah I saw the game. That’s an offense not tailored for any premier wr. That’s an offense that Charlie Jones the Iowa transfer to Purdue would thrive in. You want Charlie Jones or the Ohio state boys?

Their secondary was gassed, and he didn't try to run them off the field. **** prideful fool. You take what the D, and the situation, gives you. He didn't, and deserves every bit of criticism he gets.
100%. He had at least 3 head scratcher 3rd down calls in the 4th quarter alone. Most of the team showed up, but this L is on Gattis and his anemic offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back