Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Every wr recruit in the county after watching this game.
peace out goodbye GIF by Red Bull

Defense was great. Run game was solid. Play calling was trash in the pass game. How our receivers get ZERO separation when A&M has 4 DBs out due to targeting calls and suspension is beyond me…they literally could not rotate their DBs. Special teams was god awful. Borregales and Tyrique cost us big time. We literally beat ourselves tonight. We out gained them by a total of 127 all purpose yards.

Mario is classic overly conservative coach. Plays to eek out wins by 1 point. You coach like that and you'll lose plenty

Gattis GTFO. Lash was DRAMATICALLY better and ****** Lash had 1 running play in his whole book LOL

And WR's. ENTIRE ROSTER OF 4 STAR'S and they look like 2 Stars for Georgia Tech out here. O and who is the WR coach? Gattis

Advertisement
Mario typing out texts to Hykeem and Jurrion right now

“We win that game with yal at WR”

I would’ve been happy with a close loss in the game 2 months ago. There were so many missed opportunities in this game that it ****ed me off. Gattis called an awful game. So many dumb mistakes.
Their secondary was gassed, and he didn't try to run them off the field. **** prideful fool. You take what the D, and the situation, gives you. He didn't, and deserves every bit of criticism he gets.

Advertisement
When was the last time that we scored a TD in a matchup against a Top Team on the road. I’ll wait.

Mario had the chance to hire Brady, Briles, and a few other OC’s that would have had this offense humming. Instead, he went with the guy that would run the bro offense that he loves, and that has always failed him.

This performance was beyond pathetic.

NC is gonna run a train on us, and I’m really worried about our game against the Holes now. This was as bad a passing offense as I can remember at Miami. The tempo is horrendous. No rhythm. The WR routes take forever to develop. No RB screens.

The only thing that works in the offense is the consistent 3 to 7 yard runs. Very few big plays out of the running game, too. Just pathetic.

Advertisement
Difference in this game was no X by a few miles. X is our best/only wr and our punt returner. Pay the top wrs WHATEVER they want.

Advertisement
Do you ever get the feeling that UM players are not the brightest? Less than a minute, and Knighton walking around with the ball after the catch.
He got stuck to the defender somehow, the dip**** ref was right there and ran off without the ball

special teams gaffes and really awful receiver play. neither of which were terribly unpredictable. just not enough talent on this team. watching the game though it was really evident that we don't have a single guy on the roster who can do what achane or ainais smith can do, which is frankly unacceptable at miami. just badly need an infusion of talent there.

really the only problem i had with coaching was the sequence of 3 runs from first and goal. that was terrible. all the rest of it was pretty much indicative of how far away we are talent-wise. people will throw a fit over gattis i'm sure but we came out throwing and the receivers couldn't do jack. all things considered it was impressive that we moved the ball that much given the lack of playmakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back