Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This was one of the worst managed games.

Drops, clock management, play calling, ST, TVD 2nd yr woesā€¦this chit was frustrating af, ESPECIALLY after seeing App St beat this fck team. ESPECIALLY after seeing UofM hang 59 & are avg. 50+ ppg, playing at G5 teams thus far.

I didnā€™t like the victory against So Miss; we didnā€™t look good that game.
This is a 7 to 8 win team.

Advertisement
Defense is pretty good
They only gave up 10 points. OK, it was 17, but the had just forced a punt and then we muff the punt. So, I don't blame them for that score.

I thought our DBs did a great job on their WRs.

The only person we didn't contain was Achane. He was their Dalvin Cook.

Stop trashing the WRs. Yes, they arenā€™t great. But, we have a ā€œBroylesā€ award winning OC that canā€™t figure out how to move the ball. Keep running the clock down under 5 seconds down 2 scores in the 4th qt and have WRs running slants on 2nd and 30.
They are horrible

I thought our coaches would call a good enough game and not leave us at a disadvantage. Gattis has had bad personnel choices. If guys are dropping balls you sit them. Very scared olaycalling. TVD hasnā€™t been good either. I get that. But both can be bad. Mario has had awful game management. I thought all that money would at least not have us at a disadvantage from the guys in charge.
What game did you watch? I didnā€™t see Mario put cement of the DB, RB, and WRā€™s hands.

Advertisement
Why does gattis always got to have a wr in tight? Is he scared to spread everybody out?

Advertisement
We do not have the play makers to win this game let alone games against the top 10. Defense is in great shape though. We donā€™t muff the punt and we make that field goal we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back