Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRs are very disappointing. It's like they don't know how to run routes.

I saw it all day I'm other games. Guys make sloppy routes making it easy for the defense. If you run a slant, you have to drive the DB, then slant. Alot of guys round off their route which is why they're covered like glue.

Cooper Cup 8s the best in the business. He isn't slow, bit he isn't fast. He knows how to run routes and create wide open situations for himself.

Our WRs need to grow up. What's disappointing is that the older guys aren't much better than the young guys. They should be the leaders showing the young guys how to do it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
#2, 12, and 21 can't catch the ball. That was the difference tonight. Hats off to the D and Steele. they balled out tonight. Garcia needs looks vs middle Tennessee next week

Advertisement
Stop trashing the WRs. Yes, they aren’t great. But, we have a “Broyles” award winning OC that can’t figure out how to move the ball. Keep running the clock down under 5 seconds down 2 scores in the 4th qt and have WRs running slants on 2nd and 30.

This was one of the worst managed games.

Drops, clock management, play calling, ST, TVD 2nd yr woes…this chit was frustrating af, ESPECIALLY after seeing App St beat this fck team. ESPECIALLY after seeing UofM hang 59 & are avg. 50+ ppg, playing at G5 teams thus far.

I didn’t like the victory against So Miss; we didn’t look good that game.

Advertisement
Well....I guess the sauces win out....our WR definitely cost us this game...No question about that.

I 1000% admit to under-appreciating Restrepo. With him playing, I really believe we win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back