Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!!! The redzone play calling is terrible.

AtM is just playing zone and we're completing passes short of the sticks.

Run routes past the sticks. You can't rely on catch and miss. AtM is tackling well.

Advertisement
Say what y’all want but the staff has called a game that should have us up with 18 right now & A&M only with 10. Players just not stepping up.
I agree but these drives by Gattis are taking up way too much time only to settle for 3 points. But that drive ends with a td if Van Dyke makes a good throw to Redding.

Advertisement
LOVE MARIO but this what the EXACT FEAR with hiring him. Slow *** anemic old school offense.

Wtf did he not learn anything under Saban? Or watch Lash as OC last year with the same team (minus 1 WR rambo). ******* joke

I had the same concerns with his hiring. This is the offense Mario likes

Advertisement
How did Gattis win the Broyles. How did he dominate OSU last year. Where is the creativity??????? Minus our one flea flicker per game this is like watching 1995 football

16 plays for another 3. Just living on a razors edge. We have to stop them, score a TD and 2 pointer just to get into OT. It’s not great
Lol agreed but we literally started on the 1 yard line. 16 plays from the 1 and from the 35 are different

I like Gattis’ run concepts and pistol sets but I do not like the pass scheme. Even that good play to Mallory, the other 3 WR looked like nothing more than pawns with their routes so it was really a one route option or bust

Advertisement
Advertisement
We called this game directly into their strengths
You said it int he off szn...and i saw it b4 this game with the previous 2.

Their safeties for the most part have been sitting...They aint challenging them deep or in the one on 1.....

But this is the methodical offense MC loves to run and i knew it.....

Watching Michigans offense i never liked it and they played games just like this routinely.

This offense needs to be opened up and paced if you gonna run it like this.

Hes throwing to where these guys are suppose to be....and they aint getting there. Hes been a bit off in this new offense...but i dont know if you guys were paying attention after spring when Manny ooffered my Uncle Ray Ray in the portal who played at Polk High with the great Al Bundy.

These wrs are pedestrian as they come..Think about it....ALLLLL you mfers wanted Redding to be out of here and hit the portal for the last 2 years and that dude is a focul point in this offense and wr core smh.
I’ve been pulling for Redding and glad he’s finally getting a chance to get on the field, even though he sht the bed tonight

TVD has to make that throw. It was clear he was waiting on that route and watched it the whole way so the “throwing to where they will be” excuse doesn’t work here. He saw where he was before he threw, he just missed. He knows or should know the speed Redding runs at , that’s what practice is for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back