Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Technically every offense works with “execution” but perfect execution isn’t possible in college. OC job is to make life easy and get the ball to playmakers in space.

Just wait until we play a real D in A&M and get back to me
lol the same was said w enos. you know what works? a good offense lol

Was Parrish going after a record or something.WTF was he still in there taking the last snap in a 23 point win…🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
only positives I see are Parrish, the run defense, the WRs hands and specials. LT and JW made plays. Other than there is a lot to be concerned about, not going to lie. The biggest worry should be #9 in orange. He looked borderline lost
It's way to early to worry about TVD, it's just one bad game.

Advertisement
8CF83265-4E0E-426E-86CF-FA423BE791CC.gif

Ivey to the coaching staff after the game, ensuring another start next week

MOVING FORWARD:

PLEASE STOP JUDGING MIAMI OFF A GAME AGAINST A FCS TEAM.

The competition got a bit stiffer, mind u this So Miss team have won 6 games, total in 2 yrs, yet we didn’t see the same dominance along the OL or The O. The Def is still ?able.

My worries was fans putting 10+ wins in the hands of team that’s mostly returning everyone that barely went 7-5 last yr. Next week, let’s see if we’ve been running vanilla (a la Richt secret playbook) or is this our team.

Nah we only seen him play 2 drives against the BCU backups

He was solidly better than TVD in the one series he got at the end.

TVD comes in and takes a sack before Garcia throws two complete passes (second short of the sticks but that’s on the receiver).

• Haha
Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
Look, I like Mario's recruiting. Long term he will make UM better. But I don't think it's controversial to say that with our current roster, Kiffin probably gets more out of it.
If today was his goal then he should take the Penn State job after Franklin gets canned.

You can’t say winning is all that matters and then say “so long as it’s the way I want to win.” Grow up, play with tempo, impose your will in the most effective manner possible.

Advertisement
You don't recall the play calling? At all? James Jackson slamming into a brick wall with 0 adjustments? Time to dust off some VHS tapes!
2 decades of decline kind of hinders a program.
That's because Erickson left us trash at OL..except K.C....and keep forgetting we had NO depth at all....Funny how 3 yrs later we had the best team there ever was, once we had depth. Stop your nonsense...only an idiot would compare what Butch was dealing with in 96 and 97 to this.

Mario said the practices this week were ****. I believe him.
But where is the accountability?

Starters were the same. Same guys got similar reps as last week.

Mario, don't complain about lack of intensity in practice not make lineup changes and expect things to change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back