Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sh*t, meanwhile Sark has it tied with Bama at the half. Good for him as I think he’s horrible but if he proves me wrong a big tip of the cap

Advertisement
Mario has to hold the class together no matter wins n losses and add to the DL and DB room and wr. Can’t lose kids to top sec schools or he will suffer the same fate as the rest of the coaches, I don’t care how much he screams. The trail is where u build your powerhouse and he’s off to a good start compared to others

There's a small part of me that would love to be a fly on the wall in the houses of some of our posters.

They overreact to EVERYTHING. Gattis is now a fraud. Mario sucks. Steele is ****. Addae was hanging on Smart's coattails. We're going to lose to everyone.

****, man. Give them more than 5 minutes to bring in players and coach them up, yeah?
It’s Southern Miss - we have seen this movie before. If you cannot handle this team, no matter how new you are it speaks volumes. Sure Mario will recruit fine, but you there is this other part of football - you have to coach and ensure the players execute. This is the concerning part.

Advertisement
Bro missed that xp Fga??
On the 2!~ How?

1662831502202.png

Advertisement
I think we win easy I just think we will pull away maybe I’m stupid. But I wasn’t expecting much this season I said 5 losses even if saban were here. The roster was not taken care of by Manny and it shows
That STILL isn't an excuse in ref to the Pop Warner coaching I've seen today...NONE...we're fighting for our lives vs a Div2 school....We have MORE than enough talent to be letting this happen.

Mario has to hold the class together no matter wins n losses and add to the DL and DB room and wr. Can’t lose kids to top sec schools or he will suffer the same fate as the rest of the coaches, I don’t care how much he screams. The trail is where u build your powerhouse and he’s off to a good start compared to others
I’m not worried about recruiting

Mario is elite but also he will get the benefit of the doubt from this class anyway

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s had multiple pockets and nobody was open. Yes the Ol is playing bad , yea Tvd is rattled but yes our wr’s ( minus 7 ) has issues getting open. Maybe it’s the route concepts nit helping them. This was an atrocious half by the entire O. Tvd included.
The route concepts are really vanilla right now. I can only hope this is by design and not our normal going forward.

Reactions: ben
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back