Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Y’all are way too emotional man , my god.
There's a small part of me that would love to be a fly on the wall in the houses of some of our posters.

They overreact to EVERYTHING. Gattis is now a fraud. Mario sucks. Steele is ****. Addae was hanging on Smart's coattails. We're going to lose to everyone.

****, man. Give them more than 5 minutes to bring in players and coach them up, yeah?

TrumpyCane not going to overreact because it’s clear they’re looking forward to next week but they look like **** across the board

Saying that they will blow them out 2nd half

Advertisement
My apologies to all the people who wanted Dorsey to be the OC, yall were right
darth-vader-apology-accepted.gif

Advertisement
I’m sure everyone hates us trying to grind time out but maybe it’s because on D we don’t have depth, LB’s, or CB’s beyond 2 and the Dline while better isn’t elite. So shootouts aren’t going to work for us

We shouldn't even be saying pull away in the 2nd half.....AT ALL....
I think we win easy I just think we will pull away maybe I’m stupid. But I wasn’t expecting much this season I said 5 losses even if saban were here. The roster was not taken care of by Manny and it shows

Advertisement
I don’t see not one DLineman with a quick first step burst that screams wow. LT last week but he a DT, where is our speed rusher? We need Wayne but we need that other kid that IMG went against to add to Kelly and Wayne. That kid better be top priority I forget his name
I like LT and Jackson. JHH is solid too. We have nothing at DE until Moss and Kelly put on weight though.

Advertisement
Besides Kinchens, I don’t know any other DB that can make a play on the ball when it’s in the air. The lack of technique at the CB position is very disturbing as well. Stevenson though a good player, dude is too heavy to be an exceptional CB. What is he like 205lb? He would be so much better and fluid if he was like 195lbs. Gattis needs to call a better game and the OL needs to step up, you can’t be whiffing on plays like that.

Ivey is soft as ****, like how are you 6’1 190-195 LBs and when you tackle it’s a love tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back