Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see not one DLineman with a quick first step burst that screams wow. LT last week but he a DT, where is our speed rusher? We need Wayne but we need that other kid that IMG went against to add to Kelly and Wayne. That kid better be top priority I forget his name

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure there was plenty of Cristobal sharing we practiced like used tampons this week. And now you see the fruits.

Advertisement
Speed up the tempo & score. Hmm. Who woulda thought?
That's not what Mario wants to do. It's why there has been questions about how the offense would adjust in year 1. Mario wants a 15 play 75 yard drive that kills 7 mins off the clock and keeps the opposing defense exhausted while keeping our defense fresh. His goal is to win the time of possession battle by a big margin every game. The problem is you got to execute to do that, so for an offense in year 1 learning a brand new scheme it can be difficult. Offense is much more complex than it was under lashlee we're the players didn't think much.

Advertisement
Where’s the good team we’re playing? He sounded like Manny on that interview for real.
They’re a well coached team and they have some talent. It’s not like we’re playing FAMU. We’re going to find out what we’re made of in the 2nd half.

The ONLY thing I'm concerned about with this staff is..... If they continue to play Ivey and other players that's struggling. I thought that would be one of the biggest differences and what I was most hyped about with Mario.

Advertisement
This game is frustrating BUT... If we somehow win this out comfortably with much better 2nd half play, this game will really help us prepare for 8&4 next week. This first half will have given us all the motivation in the world for tough practices next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back