CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if y’all have noticed but McLaughlin is good. Idk why he hasn’t been playing.
I haven't noticed (which is a good thing for OLinemen), but I assume they didn't want to ruin him by playing him too early?
 
Is winning because of a tie breaker less respectable than winning because the team ahead of you caught Covid and had to withdraw from the championship game?
lol I don't know I was just answering the man's post. He said we never won the coastal without a tie breaker ever. He forgot we were ranked #2 in the nation and undefeated and lost the last game on the road to Pitt. 7-1 in the coastal had it locked up weeks ago.
 
I haven't noticed (which is a good thing for OLinemen), but I assume they didn't want to ruin him by playing him too early?
He’s the LT.

Im legit ****ed that we’ve started Scaife for months and that he’s been the backup.
 
You can tell this announcer team didn't watch one minute of film on this team. Will Mallory is a solid kid, a hard working guy, but he cannot block. PERIOD. He's a receiving tight end that shouldn't be forced to play inline.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top