Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause the one team that needed a correct spot is wearing a white helmet with an orange and green split U on the
Cause the one team that needed a correct spot is wearing a white helmet with an orange and green split U on the sides.
The ref was 2 feet from the ball. It rolled past the first down marker, 1 foot in front of that ref. I lost count of how many times a Miami DL was pulled down or had a arm around his neck and no flag. Pathetic

Advertisement
So you’re saying you want us to lose? You reap what you sow.
I’LL MAKE MY STANCE CLEAR TO YOU NOW…I WANT US TO WIN OUT & MANNY BACK NEXT YEAR HOW ABOUT THAT MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE SAME ENERGY ITS QUITE OBVIOUS ONE CANT HAPPEN WITHOUT THE OTHER WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON 🤣😂🤣😂

Advertisement
Supposedly Williams took helmet off after play I was told so it was unsportsmanlike half the distance penalty
Ah gotcha that makes sense

I thought that might be the case it was half the distance

Don’t remember them saying that though

Ah gotcha that makes sense

I thought that might be the case it was half the distance

Don’t remember them saying that though
Another poster told me. He said it wasn’t announced on tv. Lousy coverage. ACC network sucks. Better than not seeing game though.

Advertisement
THIS. I am just happy to see the fight in the team. We have all seen the “team has quit” more than a few times In years past.
They quit in the 4th of the Michigan St game. We should have been winning going into the 4th. Turns out they are really good. Problem is we make every offense looks like that. With the way this team plays, I won’t sit here and say we should be 6-2. But we should be 5-3 with a chance to win 9 games. When you state the season against Alabama and get blasted it’s hard to recover. The Freshman and Sophomores are good. Idk it’s good to see them quit but what a tough year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back