Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan State is beating Michigan. You cant make this up. Its going to look good for Manny's ability to stay.

Advertisement
One clanked field goal and a missed pass at the NC State 10 yard line and just think where we could be. Yep that pass would have put us inside the 10 with nearly 30 seconds left on the clock. I know he threw the int a play or two later but that would have put us closer with more time. And the way TVD was playing who knows.

We'll see
Yes we will. I'm not of fan of Manny, but the young men have responded. He needs to play the guys that get the job done and **** this seniority BS.

If we have Kenotra Smith and Austin-Cave at LB, a lot problems would be solved. I don't know why Austin-Cave hasn't seen the field at LB. If he's healthy, he needs an opportunity to show what he can do.

We have some really good corners coming next year. This team is going to be really good next year if Diaz learns his lesson and doesn't reverts back.

Advertisement
Cause the one team that needed a correct spot is wearing a white helmet with an orange and green split U on the sides.
Idk man, they let Miami get away with one on the safety. Even if you think rooster got over the line initially, he went backwards and re established himself as a runner.

Get away with one? Did you forget the dropped pass that was called a touchdown?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well tell me where I’m wrong…
The powers (experts?) that be judged he was just trying to get out of their grasp, not reestablishing himself as a runner. Many (most outside of Pittsburgh?) agree. Sure, there's room to see it the other way, and you are entitled to. Just don't act like it's a fact and that you are the Supreme Expert of Football Calls, please.

Looking better has nothing to do with what my point was. Thanks for pointing out something completely irrelevant.
Nah, I’m replying to your bitter moping and whining because our Canes won. That’s what your all about. You had no point.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Idk man, they let Miami get away with one on the safety. Even if you think rooster got over the line initially, he went backwards and re established himself as a runner.
Yea. We got one there, but it doesn’t make up for all of the dang missed holding calls and flopping that Pitt got away with during the whole game.

The powers (experts?) that be judged he was just trying to get out of their grasp, not reestablishing himself as a runner. Many (most outside of Pittsburgh?) agree. Sure, there's room to see it the other way, and you are entitled to. Just don't act like it's a fact and that you are the Expert of Football Calls, please.
Actually I’ve seen it both ways from experts. But ok..

The first guy fell. Fine. I'll watch it again, but that's not what I saw on live watch. Looked like a loose lob across the field late in the play. We'll see what the replay shows. If you have it, please link it. I can't find it.
I shouldn’t say Td but if he doesn’t fall it’s likely a catch and very worse broke up. But Harley was behind the defense by at least 5-8 yards. They all jumped downhill to Rambo , we need an all 22. It ended in an Int and that’s the result , you’re technically right regardless lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back