Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well I can assure you King will be back. He’s not an NFL QB. He should just enjoy his college career.
With this playcalling, stupid penalties and bad OL, he truly is actually more of a liability. I love his leadership qualities, but his height with OL getting run over or through makes any horizontal action tough, as we saw with that last pick.

I would love him to come back, but we have a lot of **** to straighten out.

Yes he’s leaving for the NFL...he’s short with an average arm....
Yeah this guy might make a practice squad and rotate across the league to run scout teams. He isn’t a freak enough athlete to transition to a new position and his arm and accuracy aren’t taking him anywhere in the nfl.

Advertisement
King is not the guy. Need to grab Garcia and get TVD some meaningful snaps. Lol at King being the best qb since Toretta

Quick take: these announcers have said the words "True" and "Freshmen" more times than I counted. It's a crying shame our young players are not starting; especially considering how bad the upperclassmen (not transfers) have been playing. Got to play them more.

Advertisement
A good dline is gonna hurt us because king is so short. Kyler Murray had a beast line in front of him so it was t a big deal

Why not try returning the kick with 8 seconds left instead of just taking a knee? We are so soft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
D playing well today, if anyone thought we were scoring 40 on these guys you were delusional, I’m just happy we’re showing decent effort, that’s big after last year

I believe so; but I’m not sure how it’s a judgement call. Clearly some mask are more egregious than others. Grabbing & twisting a guys helmet all the way around, or yanking him down via the face mask is pretty obvious vs. a grab & release or a brush by.
I seem to recall some calls you’d think were 5-yard incidentals ruled 15-yard PFs. You know refs, nothing is as easy as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back