Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low IQ post chest lounging after beating mighty Pitt. Beta!
Hahahah keep flailing. This is fun for me. I mean you’ve outted yourself as a ***aloon troll already but you keep trying.....talk about low IQ hahaha.

you’re like that poor little window licking kid who tries so hard but just can’t get right. Bless your heart

Advertisement
Defending our poor performance against Pitt shows you’re not a real fan.
The game is over. I know you're ****ed that the W has undermined your agenda, but again, realize that the game is over and that your above post doesn't count in your record of stupid posts per game.

We are an improving team fam. Games like this we always find a way to lose, especially last year. Everybody was saying this game is more important than the Clemson and they wanted to see how our team responded to a loss. They reponded well, we have issues to work on. But it’s always better to work on those after a win than a lost.
Agreed. As far as improving, take a look at the first three games and the game today. Do you see improvement?

Advertisement
Agreed. As far as improving, take a look at the first three games and the game today. Do you see improvement?
I do, look at the caliber of defense that Pittsburgh has compared to FSU and Louisville. But your opinion is we are a bad team and I say we are improving. Just last year we scored 0 points against Lt a tech, so let’s go and **** up Virginia and continue the upward trajectory.

I do, look at the caliber of defense that Pittsburgh has compared to FSU and Louisville. But your opinion is we are a bad team and I say we are improving. Just last year we scored 0 points against Lt a tech, so let’s go and **** up Virginia and continue the upward trajectory.
I'm with you brother. It's just hard to have confidence.

Go Canes. Let's wreck the Cavs

At least we aren't Tennessee or Auburn lol

Take the W. Disappointed with the lack of adjustments by Lashlee again. Especially knowing that Pitt D would play like Clemson in the box and still constantly trying to run inside zone. I still question the vertical pass routes for our WRs.
Seams over the middle were wide open (2tds) and not one cross route or slant route called all game.

The D played well but we do not play zone defense well at all. If the D-line doesn't get pressure, a good OC and QB are going to pick that apart.

On to Virginia

The game is over. I know you're ****ed that the W has undermined your agenda, but again, realize that the game is over and that your above post doesn't count in your record of stupid posts per game.
Low IQ post. I’ll take a win. Struggling against an overmatched Pitt team is nothing to be proud of. You betas are something.

Advertisement
Hahahah keep flailing. This is fun for me. I mean you’ve outted yourself as a ***aloon troll already but you keep trying.....talk about low IQ hahaha.

you’re like that poor little window licking kid who tries so hard but just can’t get right. Bless your heart
Such a low IQ mouth breather. Keep showing how beta you are chest pounding over a win over a weak Pitt team at home, not seeing the holes in our team. We back!

Low IQ post. I’ll take a win. Struggling against an overmatched Pitt team is nothing to be proud of. You betas are something.
Having concerns about some aspects of the team, even in a win, is legit. Constantly spewing insulting shít for the entire game is another thing entirely.

Advertisement
Guess you haven’t seen a couple of those teams u mentioned play then huh bud hahaha. Oh my what a dumb comment
We look middle of the road right now. Take away the busted coverage plays and what did our offense do? Secondary gave up 277 yards to the Pitt backup QB. Just imagine what their starter could/would have done if healthy. Throw in 2-3 personal fouls and there you go.

A win is a win, but there are a lot of holes to be plugged.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back