CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... they COULD build a stadium if they wanted to.

They building new dorms, new buildings all over that **** campus. But they can't do a stadium?

Nah. They don't WANT to build a stadium, and they got you all fooled

I have to agree with RVA.
I don't see the city of Coral Gables ever approving a stadium being build.
Now I do agree that even if they could UM wouldn't.

Advertisement
Pickett is a good athlete..he isn’t a pocket passer at all. Kid was a wing T/option QB in HS..the plays y’all pointed out on being slow in this game: On a QB who is a good runner, French a WR who had 7-8 yard cusion..an RB where the WSB ran the wrong gap and had shaq in pursuit..shaq is a close Hash to boundary LB, to want and expect more from him is silly

If this was an isolated game sure. But we’ve seen this all throughout shaqs career. I’m not sure how anyone can argue that Shaq isn’t slow.

How will this team blow it today?
if they haven't already. that's as clean a 1st half miami has played this year. We have a top TE and run no plays for him in the red zone. instead we run plays to set up for FG's. Jet sweep hasn't worked all year but let's try it again and again.

Advertisement
I mean... they COULD build a stadium if they wanted to.

They building new dorms, new buildings all over that **** campus. But they can't do a stadium?

Nah. They don't WANT to build a stadium, and they got you all fooled
I mean... I know I’m actually just a trained zoning lawyer and the son, nephew, cousin and grandson of successful developers... but no, they’d never get it approved.

Quarterman is one of the most disappointing story’s this season. How does a guy regress so much?

Advertisement

Yall are sheep. You follow wherever Hecht leads you.

Bah bah.

Pickett looks like freaking
Never ever ever going to happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've built a couple houses he has no clue how strict they are. You can't make up you're own rules I can tell you that, they will fine you until you're broke.

Its also not like the gables isn't going to figure out that massive stadium is being built illegally, before its complete. That schit is going to get snuffed before they even pour the first bit of concrete.

This isn't some schitty comedy movie. With the Mayor walking down the street and saying to himself "where did this massive stadium come from, better go knock it down".

sorry ball a tad too far hands stretched out
Captureaaaaa.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back