CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u watch 2nd angle in slo mo KJ's palms were out. Odelle would catch that don't expect KJ to, wasn't Perrys worst pass but was off a tad. agree to disagree

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, he had his man beat. It's a chain route so you absolutely flatten the route out. Was open. Wasn't a horrible throw, but wasn't good either.

Sure Perry could have thrown it earlier. We know he doesn't anticipate throws. Still Osborn led the DB into the play with his route. That's a no no.

that was overthrown by Perry. just enuff. maybe Odell B would catch it but was far from a perfect pass and not on the recvr
watch it again twes. in slo mo. call me dumb if u want but u being the dummy

Advertisement
Just a reminder, I didn't want Dan Enos on this team. Another reminder, Hurts didn't follow him here for a reason.
Reason being he wanted to go OU who wasn’t 7-6 and had a oline?? Can’t just say “he didn’t follow him@

Advertisement
Shaq is so insanely slow. Its painful. Burned by a guy like Pickett and Pickett even being able to pull away from him.

I like McCloud. He played the wrong gap on that Wild cat. But he plays fast and with passion. He’s been in a on a lot of tackles and looked good in space on that tipped pass.

Advertisement
Baker can easily learn and get better, we saw it with Manny. With that being said, Enos is to stubborn I do not see him learning from his mistakes and changing the scheme because if he did he would have already changed it.

Baker has cut back on the delayed pressures. The spot drop zones are his DNA. I've yet to see a coach who uses them abandon them even in the face of overwhelming evidence. But we can hope I guess.

Agree Enos is who he is. Even if we execute his base offense better we will still get shut down in the red zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back