CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes it is. Your view of how zoning works is far more entertaining.

I mean... they COULD build a stadium if they wanted to.

They building new dorms, new buildings all over that **** campus. But they can't do a stadium?

Nah. They don't WANT to build a stadium, and they got you all fooled

Advertisement
Crazy how stubborn are coaches from learning and adapting to others. Like seriously why not steal 5-10 of Riley's plays?

It's not that simple. You have to be able to teach the plays. You can draw up anything but that doesn't mean you can coach it.

Enos needs to visit some creative wishbone and spread HS coaches and learn the theory and principles behind their stuff.

Advertisement
Shaq is so insanely slow. Its painful. Burned by a guy like Pickett and Pickett even being able to pull away from him.

I like McCloud. He played the wrong gap on that Wild cat. But he plays fast and with passion. He’s been in a on a lot of tackles and looked good in space on that tipped pass.
Pickett is a good athlete..he isn’t a pocket passer at all. Kid was a wing T/option QB in HS..the plays y’all pointed out on being slow in this game: On a QB who is a good runner, French a WR who had 7-8 yard cusion..an RB where the WSB ran the wrong gap and had shaq in pursuit..shaq is a close Hash to boundary LB, to want and expect more from him is silly

And then go watch the great teams.

WR be making all the contested catches with DBs hanging on shoulders, legs, backs, hands on the ball and they still catch it lol
Great teams? Just watch any team that plays us and I guess that’s my point. People whine about coaches but we see players making plays against us every week, why don’t we ever see our guys making plays?

Advertisement
Fvck, we are up 10-6, chill out. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o: Defense playing good, O, not so good. Let's Go Canes!

Advertisement
You can steal all the plays you want. Being a good offense coordinator comes down to play calling man. Enos is a horrible playcaller.
That’s whole heartily no the complete truth..we’ve had explosive plays open today if the QB put the ball where it’s supposed to go..Perry has missed throws that were not contested.

If u watch 2nd angle in slo mo KJ's palms were out. Odelle would catch that don't expect KJ to, wasn't Perrys worst pass but was off a tad. agree to disagree
73E9C844-453A-4AC4-AFD2-0A09704CE566.jpeg

Thanks.

How long was he suspended?
That's the crazy part. Manny didn't have the full final call. He didn't want it to be more than a game bc he knew what he was seeing on the practice field but it ended up being multiple games. I'd have to double check but I believe 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back