Canes vs Pitt - All the Marbles

Advertisement
As much as a lot of us complained about the refs in the Va Tech game looking at every miniscule thing in the last minute, I really would've appreciated them tonight, as they would've reversed the last 3 pointer. It would've taken them 4-6 minutes to do so, but they would've done it.

My wife and I wanted to do the same. We drove down from St augustine bc I wanted to make sure I saw this year's team in person. I happened to pick the fsu **** show lol.

So my older brother is dealing with some major health issues. (going thru chemo) I wanted to take him to a Canes game. I told him that our choices were FSU or Wake. I said, "I don't wanna see the Canes beat FSU by 30 in a meaningless game. Lets go see the Wake Forest game because that will be a battle."

Little did we know. Life is a flip of the coin, brah. lol

Advertisement
Wong can't be inbounding the ball against the press. I'd go a step further and say L should have had Joseph in the game in the last minute instead of Wong. Joseph is our only true point on this club

If I’m an opposing coach, I surprise with the press often. Causes us fits. I feel like it always has with Coach L.

Advertisement
Miller and Omier (except for fouls at times) have the least slip-ups among the top contributors. Wong has the most bad days, but probably is the best when he's on, which is maybe 75% of the time? Several other players can be awful, but also ON, like Wooga tonight, and others. Consistency would help (go far or even win something big.) It's really hard to forecast where we end up.
Agree but important thing is that we "won" the ACC regular season and will have the #1 seed in the ACC Tourney. That's not a small accomplishment.

Advertisement
God forbid Hinson hit that prayer but would there have been a way to still go back and look at that 3 or would they have been gifted the win?
Obviously Larranaga would've just shook their hands and walked off, because he was completely oblivious to it.

Advertisement
So my older brother is dealing with some major health issues. (going thru chemo) I wanted to take him to a Canes game. I told him that our choices were FSU or Wake. I said, "I don't wanna see the Canes beat FSU by 30 in a meaningless game. Lets go see the Wake Forest game because that will be a battle."

Little did we know. Life is a flip of the coin, brah. lol
Sorry to hear that about your bro. Hope everything works out for him. Good choice though. I watched the wake game from home and it was a **** of a shootout

1677981144897.gif

What's the reasoning behind that with miami beating them head to head? Kinda lame
Tbh, I’m not sure. If we would’ve taken care of business, instead of choking away the other ACC game (like FSU smh), then we would’ve gotten it outright. I’ll take this, but I’m sure someone can explain.

Advertisement
Back