Canes vs Pitt - All the Marbles

Advertisement
1677981351395.gif

Other than Maryland name me one game we couldn't have won? Yep, we've won most close games. Losing to Duke and Pitt at home aren't bad losses. I don't care if we were up.
Good stuff. Of course, there were also a handful of games we also could just as easily have lost.

Like every team, we have our flaws (e.g., no real PG, not the most physical team, don't play great defense) but we have a lot of highly skilled players who play entertaining, competitive ball and who enter the ACC Tourney as the #1 team in the league (the most optimistic pre-season guesses had us no better than fourth).

Advertisement
Oh now you are going to coach L is no good??
I think he’s referring specifically to the late game issues as opposed to the program as a whole. If that last shot goes the way the FSU shot a week ago did, we’re all looking at things a lot differently right now. Coach L is great and this team has been so fun, even great coaches and teams have things to improve on

Advertisement
Miller is the same reliable stud every game. He’s the guts and heart of this team. From rebounds , loose balls , scoring , shooting to being a great veteran leader. He’s the MVP of this team and it’s not close.
Gonna have to argue that "not even close" part. I'd say Omier at 14 pts and 10 rebs a game to Millers 15 pts and 6 rebs is **** close.

Miller is the same reliable stud every game. He’s the guts and heart of this team. From rebounds , loose balls , scoring , shooting to being a great veteran leader. He’s the MVP of this team and it’s not close.
He played terrible in 2nd half of Fsu.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he’s referring specifically to the late game issues as opposed to the program as a whole. If that last shot goes the way the FSU shot a week ago did, we’re all looking at things a lot differently right now. Coach L is great and this team has been so fun, even great coaches and teams have things to improve on
Ok, I can see that.

Advertisement
Back