Canes vs Pitt - All the Marbles

Gotta luv the ACC Channel. The Canes win the ACC and the moment the game ends they switch the feed to the meaningless Clemson versus Notre Dame game.

Married At First Sight No GIF by Lifetime

Advertisement
Glass half full this team went 24-6 / 15-5 and won the Acc regular season even though they’re very suspect in late game situations , blowing most of their losses late. Glass half empty , not sure how that’ll play in tourney time when games are close and there’s high pressure situations.
Other than Maryland name me one game we couldn't have won? Yep, we've won most close games. Losing to Duke and Pitt at home aren't bad losses. I don't care if we were up.

We’ve said all year this team is relaxed…never seems rattled. Never even seems like they feel like they need some urgency. It’s a great way to play for 37-38 minutes. It’s awful as a fan to watch for those final 2-3
They play with an urgency in the 2nd half when down 10+. I wish they’d do the same when up 10

Advertisement
Canes hoops instagram page posted that miami was 2023 co champs? Are they sharing the title with UVA or something

I have the feeling this team could be one of the best at UM. I made sure I saw them live.

Went to my first ever Canes hoops game against Wake Forest a couple weeks ago.

The only thing that worries me in the tourney is Wong trying to will the team to win himself.

That won't work out well.

Advertisement
I guess our coaching staff refuses to tell wong he can run the baseline after a made basket

Other than Maryland name me one game we couldn't have won? Yep, we've won most close games. Losing to Duke and Pitt at home aren't bad losses. I don't care if we were up.
Thats my point. They had all that success even though they’ve been suspect in late game situations.

Advertisement
The only thing that worries me in the tourney is Wong trying to will the team to win himself.

That won't work out well.

Again, in the FSU game thread someone was really ****ting on Wong, saying he disappears in every big game. I kinda heckled the guy for that comment. I owe him an apology.

I was blown away at how poorly Wong looked tonight. Its not that he had a bad game in a big game, its that he seemed scared of the stage. His body language was horrible. He moved at half speed in off--ball movement. Just a horrible presence.

Even in his few points, he got bailed out by the refs on three different occasions tonight. Just a horrible performance by Wong tonight.

Last edited:
I have the feeling this team could be one of the best at UM. I made sure I saw them live.

Went to my first ever Canes hoops game against Wake Forest a couple weeks ago.
My wife and I wanted to do the same. We drove down from St augustine bc I wanted to make sure I saw this year's team in person. I happened to pick the fsu **** show lol.

Advertisement
Glass half full this team went 24-6 / 15-5 and won the Acc regular season even though they’re very suspect in late game situations , blowing most of their losses late. Glass half empty , not sure how that’ll play in tourney time when games are close and there’s high pressure situations.
But that's an easy solution - just don't let the game get close lol

Well we got the 1 seed. Been a stressful last few games/season closing teams out. You’d think we would have it figured out by now. Rest up get some work in and come ready next week. Cuse or Wake in the quarters.

Advertisement
Back