Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frenk and Blaaaaaaaake

D3096B52-2BA8-4E17-9EE6-41A7469D96C6.gif

Advertisement
Do we do anything right? We can’t even honor the 2001 team correctly or Shnelly…

The greatest team of all time.. and what a **** ceremony

I’ve never seen that where a defense calling timeout when the O is out of timeouts and forced to spike the ball. Another Manolo special he continues to set records all in the wrong direction.
You left out they we only had 10 men. On the field

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would that dumb **** call a time out to give them time to set up a play? Then they wasted the drive b4 trying to be safe! Jesus I’m tired of this Lisp talking MF

Andrew....

Where you at? Last week Manny, the coach who gave up a single game NCAA rushing record, was up against National Championship head coach Mack Brown. This week, so far, Manny is getting outcorched by Dave "Northern Illinois" Doeren.

Andrew, Will Manny make the necessary adjustments at halftime?

We'll find out

Advertisement
I would call down to the locker room and fire this Bozo right now. This just cant be allowed to continue. When does this end? Diaz is literally the worst Ive ever seen. Worse than Golden or Shannon by far. This Dipstick is Gerry Faust material.

Advertisement
we used to be nflu, we are now udfanflu goes come to us highly recruited leave undeveloped undrafted free agents lolol. the numbers are staggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back