Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
that is game mis-Mannyment, right there. On both side of the ball. Ive never seen anything quite like that

I wouldn't let this clown out of the locker room to coach this squad
Clown is right. Biggest loser Ive ever seen. The guy gets an 11 pt lead then promptly hides under the bleachers assuming fetal position as he instructs Lashlee to take the air out of the football so that he can try to escape with a win.

The last 2 possessions to end the half are the distillation of the Manny Diaz coaching philosophy. I wouldn't let my son play for this loser if you paid me. Just flush this entire putrid staff the F out of my sight.

Advertisement
Another 3 point loss

Just get blown out and leave at this point

Go back to group of five DC spot, try to learn something and go coach UMASS

It’s over

Advertisement
Can’t wait to hear the spin on that call at the presser.
He'll say the same thing he says at other pressers, and he said about the lowly App State team's play book... "they do it to everyone"

Advertisement
I’m kidding lol. I started to make a thread just to make cis explode

I saw the sarcasm right away.
Nice to see you guys getting along his go-around. Maybe the name changes were good for both of you???
39981140-FBDB-4FD2-B709-18C494F064C2.jpeg
2A3CFCA1-F4BB-4EB4-831B-172435A1BBA2.jpeg
484165AF-6330-4D3D-A83F-0868E7704FE9.jpeg

Advertisement
No state is gonna dominate the second half watch. The best team we faced yet and manny just took the wind out of the entire team’s sail with that shtZ
We’re gonna come out flat and they’re motivated to not lose.
They’re gonna say we took their best shot and we still up now let’s go finish.

Right now any smart football player on that team knows that no matter how hard they play their coaches are not gonna allow them to win cause they’re just too **** stupid.

If we dont score on the opening drive, I suspect you will be correct.

If Lashlee comes out super conservative and we go 3 and out to start the 3rd, this game will get out of hand. We'll lose by 20+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back