Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I texted inday this list other day serious , he didn’t know how to take it. Which is sad , well miami has been that sad

Haha. We need a thread on coaching possibilities, but anyone who brings up a ridiculous option then they get nuked from the thread right away.

Advertisement
All I got to say is Manny is a horrendous sideline coach with a team that makes mistakes after mistakes. I blame Lashlee for this debacle. His playing calling on third is absolutely disastrous and he needs to get fired. This guy SUCKS and he is responsible along with Manny for our demise. He is not an offensive genius but a ****** when calling plays.
He had a great play call on 4th for the wheel to rooster but he’s very inconsistent with what he does. It’s perplexing.

that is game mis-Mannyment, right there. On both side of the ball. Ive never seen anything quite like that

I wouldn't let this clown out of the locker room to coach this squad
Your nicknames and puns are starting to **** me off , I’m in no mood for your schtick.

Advertisement
Welp, any chance of us winning is now out the window... Why? Because I just started watching.

That TO and ensuing result + the likelihood of team totally deflated after sh*t call should be the swan song that finally does it. But then again Blake and Frenk have no idea what a TO is and does means I’m totally wrong here

Advertisement
Lashlee is garbage. TVD sucks. Everyone else collapses like Jenga on first contact...
And Manny calling every wrong tecmo play possibly... holy sh#t can these blitzes be any less effective?

Manny doesn't deserve this win, and likely wont get it.
TVD sucks I don’t know what game are you watching

Advertisement
Just so we’re clear, I’ve been spot on about the game so far. But when that 4-7 points comes back to cost us the game, I can’t be held liable for that. Calling a timeout to give them more time to score? Even I didn’t think Manny was that bad.

iStock-959942290.jpg

Advertisement
I've never hated a coach as much as I hate Manny Diaz. I just can't stand the way he handicaps his own team, because he's incompetent. Why would you call a TO, with the clock running, the opposition having the ball and them not having a TO? NC State was playing for a FG, but they took advantage of Manny's incompetence and here we are. This game is most likely over.
Dudes a gah**** idiot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back