Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
💯. I despise him more than No D Donuts and Fat Golden. Didn’t think it was possible. If he’s not fired after this game, I’m done watching, I can’t stand watching this train wreck any longer.
He ain’t getting fired after this game

If the clueless look on Manny's face at the end of the half is a preview of his in the locker room speech to the squad... we fuqqed.
He doesn’t have a speech…he’s outside setting up that “ oh woe is me picture” like last week…

Hopefully the people sitting near football ignorant-Julio Frenk are explaining to him that what just happened is known as a “dumpster fire” and a “fireable offense”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Plus Lashlee is doing RPOs and quick passes to offset the defense and you go goal-line on 3-1 with 53 seconds left knowing you getting the ball back and do a dive run that got stuffed. Pure Genius!!!!!! I Cant with this staff man.

Can’t believe we had a chance to get to 28-10 without them getting the ball and we handicap ourselves to waste time so they won’t score, essentially taking 7 off the board for us and maybe we get 3, to then calling a timeout for them, preserving the time we had wasted on 3rd and 1 so they couldn’t get a score and now trail 17-14.

Manny’s not enough. I need Asslee fired yesterday.

One of the dumbest play calling halves I’ve ever seen…. On the heels of calling an RPO with 18 seconds left and no TOs🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Maaann i went on a 15 minute rant to my wife about this yesterday on how we called a **** RPO in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back