Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And they used to call Larry Coker bad at time management. Announcers said he called the TO because we only had 10 players on the field. It really did not matter if we had 10 or 11.

438626.jpg

Advertisement
Came to conclusion Enos is better than Lashlee

Lashlee actually has talent to work with

Enos had Dee Wiggins
He always was but everyone in miami kept clamoring for a ******* stupid ******* spread offense and this is what we have. Our coach reads message boards and saw your guys want us to “air it out” and here were are 2 years later, soft as ****.

I've never hated a coach as much as I hate Manny Diaz. I just can't stand the way he handicaps his own team, because he's incompetent. Why would you call a TO, with the clock running, the opposition having the ball and them not having a TO? NC State was playing for a FG, but they took advantage of Manny's incompetence and here we are. This game is most likely over.
💯. I despise him more than No D Donuts and Fat Golden. Didn’t think it was possible. If he’s not fired after this game, I’m done watching, I can’t stand watching this train wreck any longer.

Advertisement
This is how you welcome our players from 2001? And letting number 5 pull that upside down U bullchit? Ship BJ out with Manny before the 3rd Quarter begins

And. Get Bubba Bolden out of my face also. As useless a 5th year senior as there can be. Where is coach Macho that used to hype this fker up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back