Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDD6ABDA-BE1E-492A-ADD4-14DB62F22373.jpeg

Advertisement
How can this idiot possibly spin the decision to call a timeout in that situation? He is a complete buffoon. That decision along with many others he will make in the second half will cost us the game. The guy just can't get it done and has no business corching Miami or any other school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Longtime season ticket holder here- I went from 8 club seats down to 4 the last 2 years and next year zero. I cant keep writing the check to a university that does not care.... Gone to 1 game this year and saw enough not to make the 6 hour round trip for this mess - My relatives 20 minutes away from Hard Rock don't want the tickets either. How sad.

Advertisement
All I got to say is Manny is a horrendous sideline coach with a team that makes mistakes after mistakes. I blame Lashlee for this debacle. His playing calling on third is absolutely disastrous and he needs to get fired. This guy SUCKS and he is responsible along with Manny for our demise. He is not an offensive genius but a ****** when calling plays.

Advertisement
Someone needs to rip James Williams dangling mouth piece off his ******* helmet. I cannot stand this trendy look. Little things like this is why I cannot stand Manny. I’ve noticed it a lot in the NFL and never understood it and then they zoomed in on Williams and he has an actual mouthpiece in with this dangling too? Wtf!!

I’m over this bull ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back